MARMA POINTS OF AYURVEDA
The Energy Pathways for Healing Body, Mind, and Consciousness; with a Comparison to Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Co-authored with my guru Dr. Vasant Lad
- Published in 2008 by The Ayurvedic Press
- Description: Clinical textbook on therapeutic benefits of acupressure for practitioners as well as laypersons
- Close to 7,000 copies sold in hardcover!
- Check out new paperback color version released in February 2015
- Color marma flashcards great for students memorizing point locations
- Download Marma Book Advertisement PDF
- 14+ Hours of Training Available
- 14 PDA’s for acupuncturists approved by NCCAOM
- Pending approval for massage therapists, yoga teachers
- Acupressure Healing Techniques- Intro to Marma Therapy
- Acupressure Healing Techniques- Advanced
- Sample flier Download Marma Flier!
- To host a marma workshop please contact us via email!
Awaken yourself to optimum health and balance! Marma therapy powerfully balances the nervous system, regulates the breath, calms the mind, and harmonizes emotions. For anyone who wants to learn the art of self-acupressure or acupuncturists who want to take their practice to the next level! Demonstrations and hands-on work included. Learn various acupressure protocols for specific body regions Explore how to integrate specific acupressure techniques in context of acupuncture, massage, detoxification, aromatherapy, yoga, meditation, relaxation exercises.
First workshop hosted in Dayton, Ohio May 2009 at the Ayurveda Natural Health Center www.MidwestAyurveda.com